Thursday, August 7, 2014

A long overdue update

So, I realize it has been 2 months since my last post. There have been so many times I thought to myself that I need to write a post. These thoughts tend to occur after a really good run, a race, a bad run, or just a fun day. So here are a few updates.
1. Enjoying the summer with the kiddos:

 2. Spending time with the hubs

 3. Ran a 5k race that lead to a PR of 20:31. I was first female, 3rd overall, and I won a pie!
 4. Ran a 10k with my cousin and her husband over July 4th. Not my best time, but was 5th female and 1st in my age group.
5. Training for No Frills Marathon!
6. Really, really enjoying morning summer runs. My treadmill is getting seriously neglected!
 7. Spending a lot of time at the cabin visiting with cousins, my parents, and relatives.




8. Taking a chemistry course in preparation for going back to school (more on this in another post).
 9. Being thankful. I feel truly blessed to be leading the life I am leading, but I am still striving to do new things and chase dreams

 10. Enjoying time with my sister when she came to visit.
I truly love summer! I can wear flip flops and soak in the sun. More posts will be coming as I prepare for this next marathon of mine. I also have decided that I am going to show more of what it takes to train for a marathon in general. Also, little things I am finding that you may enjoy as well.

How's your summer?

What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment