Five things that made me happy this week!
1. S'more's Hot Cocoa. Yes, I realize this is not the healthiest of treats but, I was leaving work late Wednesday, it was really cold (-8) and I had rolled my car window down to swipe my badge to get out of the parking lot, and it wouldn't go back up. Because I needed gas as well, I drove 10 miles with the window down before the car was warm enough for the window to go back up. Once I got to the gas station I went inside to get some Hot Cocoa. There was a flavor called S'more's Hot Cocoa and it was as heavenly as it sounds.
2. Spending time watching "Fast and the Furious 6" with my Hubs. Love this movie series and Love Dan-o
3. Dinner and watching the Packer game at my parents house. Love dinners at their house. Thanks again Mom and Dad!
4. New workout clothes. Old Navy had $10 compression Capri running tights. Also, got a lime green running top, it's so bright you won't miss me!
5. This girl. I used to do the same thing with black olives.