Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! 

I hope you are all able to enjoy a great meal with the people you love. I thought I would write about things I am thankful for. So here it is:
10 Thanksgivings
1. I am thankful for God and Jesus. For without them I would not be here and I know I can do all things because of Him.
2. I am thankful for my husband, Dan. He really is amazing. He knows me better than I know myself some times. He pushes me to be great. Plus, he's pretty hot.
3. I am thankful for our 4 beautiful children (does anyone ever say their children aren't beautiful? You never hear anyone say "my ugly children" anyway...). I feel so blessed to be there mom. I love watching them grow
4. I am thankful for our home and food on the table
5. I am thankful for two cars that run great and will continue to run great.
6. I am thankful for my ability to run and run fast.
7. I am thankful for my health. That I have remained healthy and injury free (and will continue to be as such)
8. I am thankful for my parents. they watched the kids many times so I could get a long run in.
9. I am thankful to live in America, it really is a great place.
10. I am thankful for the ability to dream big and set goals. I am excited to be pursuing my dreams!

I do have many more things to be thankful for, the list could go on and on. Wishing you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I hope you eat all your favorite things and enjoy great company. If you have an extra pumpkin pie, feel free to send it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment