Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Monday's Workout..."rest" day

I hope Monday treated you well. I was up at 4:30 AM to get to the gym before work. I was short on time and in need of a "rest" day. For me, since I am still in my running streak means I do at least one mile of running. So today I did one mile of running on the treadmill, followed by 10 minutes on the elliptical. I basically just went on the elliptical so I could catch up with my emails on my phone, but wanted to do something while doing that so I felt productive. HA!



I am thinking a Yoga class or Tabata is in my future this week. I will say Tabata kicks my bum. I was sore for days after and had difficulty lifting my arms without being sore. If you haven't tried Tabata check it out! In Tabata, you only do 5 exercises during the whole class. However, you do 8 reps of each exercise as hard as you can for 20 seconds with a 10 second rest in between. It is intense, but I love that I can get a tough workout in in 30 minutes.




What's your favorite cross training or workout class?

Are you a morning exerciser or evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment